To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Position: Dealer Account Manager
The Dealer Account Manager is responsible for all product sales activities to dealer clients and will serve as a key strategy team member to promote the rapid growth of Agilite’s global footprint and expansion of its international dealer network.
The Dealer Account Manager on our team provides a world-class experience via telephone, e-mail and-in person at trade shows and meetings and serves as company POC and account manager to overseas dealers.
- Accountable for delivering quarterly and annual sales plans
- Responsible for achieving total sales and profitability goals
- Responsible for driving market share growth
- Manage and track sales activity in CRM
- Receive Dealer PO’s, forward to relevant personnel for processing and coordinate any special requirements internally
- Create dealer price quotes and provide documentation or product information to support dealers’ tender bids
- Proactively manage distributor/dealer networks
- Develop a market-penetration plan for key dealers which includes forecasting on a short-, mid-, and long-term basis
- Strategically engage and build strong relationships with principals, purchasers, and relevant decision-makers at current and prospective distributor/dealer customers
- Exhibit, network and arrange meetings at industry trade shows and events
- Collaborate with marketing and product management teams on current product promotions and new product roll-out
- Provide assistance and client retention support to customer service team for as required for specific military, law enforcement or other strategic clients.
- • Other duties as assigned.
- Mother-tongue English-Compulsory (non-mother-tongue English Speakers will not be considered)
- Conversational Hebrew-preferred
- Additional languages-advantage
- SOF or Combat Military or Law Enforcement service-advantage
- Previous sales experience: 2 years preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills-must be a "People-person"
- High level of Israeli security clearance-advantage
- Ability to fly to international trade shows-Required
- Ability to physically demonstrate products while wearing military equipment including body armor-Required
- Hard-working team player not afraid of professional challenges and ambitious projects in a rapidly growing company
- Drivers Licence - Required
- Familiarity with/passionate about the tactical gear/firearms industry and culture- Advantage
Location: Holon, Israel
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org and state “DEALER ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION” in the title.
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR CV TO: email@example.com and state “PATTERN MAKER POSITION” in the title.