Agilite Mitznefet-Helmet Shape-Breaker- Multicam
• The original Israeli Mitznefet breaks up the shape of a military helmet and makes it difficult for enemy snipers to spot.
• It is now available in Multicam for the very first time.
• Mitznefets are used by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and other forces to break up the shape of their helmets in the asymmetry of nature.
• The round, precision-cut nature of a military helmet is easy to spot downrange and the Mitznefet not only makes it much more difficult to identify, providing exceptional camouflage, but also supplies 360 degree shade from the sun.
• When worn without a helmet the Mitznefet also allows for an air flow to the head and for heat to escape keeping you shaded, camouflaged and cool in combat environments.
• The Agilite Mitznefet helmet cover is available for the first time in mil-spec Multicam and features a tether to connect it to your helmet so that it cannot get lost.
• It is fully adjustable to fit all helmet and head types and includes mil-spec plastic hardware by ITW Nexus.
Adjustable-One size fits all helmets
• Mil-Spec Nylon Mesh
• Plastic Hardware by ITW Nexus
• Size: Adjustable-One size fits all helmets
• Made in Israel
Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com
Superior product made by people who know war and how to survive under combat conditions.
Very pleased with the helmet cover. I use it over e.g. a Finnish army cap (which was originally an Austrian ski cap design) which has a peak at the front less prominent than a "baseball hat", curved so as to be able to cut out the Sun's glare, but affording better all round vision. This gives the helmet cover support. It is useful in at least 2 situations. For driving into the sun, when the mitznefet can be adjusted to just cut out the Sun's glare. Also in my south facing work room, although it has Venetian blinds, for the same purpose. A bonus is that it is Israeli, &, tho not having the honour of being Jewish, in a small way affirms my 100% love of & support of Isael, which I visited many moons ago whilst a medical student. Keep up the good work of helping Israeli warriors defend Western civilization, which as the philosophers say has one foot planted in Jerusalem, & the other in Classical Athens.
I plan on using my Mitznefet as a sombrero when on holiday. It fits on my head without a helmet, and I can shift the hat to give me shade on any side. I also bought this and an Israeli flag patch to show my support for Israel.
I bought this item not to wear it but as a symbol of my support for the IDF and the brave people of Israel. Still, I am very satisfied with it.
Ivan from Czechia
Got this and I’m gonna test how much it defeats a silhouette in the distance.