AMAP III Assault Pack
• The Agilite Modular Assault Pack III or “AMAP III” is the most versatile and universal military assault pack on the market. Designed, Battle-Tested and proven in Israel and behind enemy lines with the IDF’s most elite units.
• The AMAP3 is an Assault/EDC Crossover pack that goes from super low-profile for short raids (4 Liters), to carrying considerable loads for longer missions or changes mid-mission (18 Liters +8 Liter Beavertail).
• The AMAP III pushes versatility and universality to new levels. It works with placards helmets , molle pouches, velcro pouches hydration radios & antennas laptops , armor, sleeping bags, sniper mats. It attaches directly on to plate carriers
• The fully loop interior allows you to add countless velcro-backed pouches, in whatever configuration best suits your MOS or EDC needs
• The AMAP3 has an optional EDC insert kit consisting of a smart padded laptop sleeve and Admin Panel. This allows you to run your AMAP III downrange and then, in seconds, switch up to a completely different configuration when going on leave or for weekend travel.
• There’s no threading MOLLE or other timely and clumsy attachment methods needed.
• Attaching your AMAP III to your plate carrier means that your entire gear and survival sustainment system is just one grab away. You don’t have shoulder pads on shoulder pads, all moving independently and unnecessarily bulking up your shoulders and stock weld.
• It has traveled many miles and has crossed borders into some of the world’s most dangerous places, in order to bring you the most intelligent and versatile assault pack on earth.
The AMAP III is a ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL assault pack.
• 500D CORDURA® Brand Mil Spec Nylon
• Mil Spec polymer buckles and hardware
• YKK Zippers
• Velcro® Brand mounting platform
• Min Volume 4 liters, max volume 18 Liters + additional 8 Liter Beavertail compartment
• Laser cut Velcro MOLLE overlay panels
• Hook and loop rear panel dimensions: 25cm * 9cm (9.8" x 3.5")
• Triple Density Fusion Foam shoulder and rear comfort padding
• Weight: 2.13lbs (0.96kg)
- Height: 15.7" (40cm)
- Width: 11" (28cm)
- Depth: 7.8" (20cm)
• Most Versatile and Universal Assault Pack on the market
• Crossover EDC pack for additional daily use
• Designed, Tested & Battle-Proven in Israel
• Can be used with shoulder straps or directly attaches to the Agilite K19 Plate Carrier and K5 Plate Carrier.
• Compatible with Swift Clip placard and chest rigs to add additional carrying capacity.
• Advanced new proprietary beavertail design for carrying helmets, clothing and other gear. .
• Goes from flat and low profile (4 Liters) to fully expanded (14 liter) capacity in seconds, with an additional 8 Liters of beavertail space as well as other external carrying capabilities .
• Beavertail becomes additional admin pocket
• Detachable shoulder straps
• Directly attaches to Non-Agilite plate carriers using the AMAP III Conversion Kit (sold Separately)
• Side and underside additional carrying capability for safely attaching clothing, sleeping bags, sniper mats etc.
• Low profile design for use in CQB, Rotary or vehicle-based ops
• Zipper admin pouch for smaller items.
• Triple Layer Fusion Foam padding and rear air flow channel for extreme comfort
• Designated hydration compartment
• Optional EDC insert set for laptops and other EDC items.
• Full clamshell opening and full Velcro® interior to attach hook pouches
• Built-in ports for Hydration and Comms tubes and cables
• Left and right exit ports for radio antennas and longer items
• Agilite K-Series™ Compatible
Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The AMAP III connects to all generations of Agilite plate carriers without any new hardware.
Absolutely. The AMAP III is the latest evolution of the AMAP and has a lot of new and improved features than the AMAP2.
Yes, you can attach the AMAP III directly to any plate carrier with MOLLE using theAMAP III Conversion Kit that is sold separately.
Not at all. You can use it as a regular assault pack over your plate carrier if you prefer, simply by not removing the shoulder straps. The Shoulder straps are low-profile in order to be able to be worn comfortably over a plate carrier or other gear without being bulky.
Yes. You can use your AMAP III shoulder straps to carry your Edge as a stand-alone hydration pack.
Yes. The exit ports for Radio Antenna, comms/hydration tubes and ports are all completely ambidextrous and can be configured either left or right.
Great fit, great quality as always.
This backpack is very versatile and very good produced. But one think missing to me, will be good produced pockets with velcro for better distribution in the bag.
I use this pack for everything. When I say everything I mean everything, from EDC to airsoft to going to the range. It is super comfortable the beaver tail is handy for bigger stuff like a small box for example. The volume is the perfect amount for supplies on a day of airsoft.
I’ve used a few assault packs and this one is by far my favorite. Super simple, very spacious and I love the integration to my K19. Hands down recommend and have recommended to others looking already!
The AMAP III Modular Assault Bag Pack is perfect for all kind of situations, from tactical operations to simple everyday carry. The spacious design of this bag impressively accommodates a multitude of items, making it an ideal choice for anyone requiring ample storage for their gear and essentials.