• The Agilite Pincer Pouch is a MOLLE backed fast-draw low profile elastic mag pouch that holds a single 5.56 Magazine. Its Patented funneled magwell design allows you to grab or re-index a magazine with just one hand.
• Open top mag pouches are popular but have inherent flaws. They are often bulky, clunky, noisy or impossible to reindex a mag with one hand.
• The Pincer Pouch is lightweight, low profile, quiet and allows you to re-insert a mag, snag-free.
• The Pincer Pouch is incredibly versatile, having double-spaced laser cut rear MOLLE to fit perfectly on all Battle Belts and Plate Carriers alike.
• The Pincer Pouch also has a loop interior so you can add Agilite Jump Retention tabs if your unit’s regulations require it. They incorporate Agilite’s patented AG™ polymer pull tab technology so evenwhen applied, they give you unhindered, one-handed access to your magazines.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear, defending your family or defending your home Pincer Pouches will give you an edge.
• Fits one 5.56x45 AR or M4 Rifle Magizines
• Fits a Single 5.56 magazine
• Weight: 3oz (83g)
• Dimensions: 14cm * 9.5cm * 3cm
• Patent Pending durable polymer magwells
• Laser-cut Squadron mil-spec laminate fabric
• Fits a single 5.56 Magazine
• Connects to all Battle Belts & Plate Carriers
• Quick-draw mag pouch with rock solid retention
• Patent-Pending magwell funnels mags into pouch, snag-free
• Low profile elastic pouch with superior durability and retention
• Battle Proven in Israel
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com
Once again another great product from Agilite
Good quality as all Agilite products
Great placard for on belt use. Very service retention.
Fit is tight, quality is sound and should give many years of service. I also purchased the Jump retention with them and even jumping probably won’t need but will use anyway.