Free 7 DAY Delivery on the EU Orders Over €99. No import taxes, customs or extra fees
• The EDC Organizer plan can be configured for countless different gear setups - its multi-functional storage areas work with everything from rifle mags, pistol mags and tourniquets to laptop chargers, headphones, mouse and cables.
• It has two zip pockets to secure valuable or smaller items as well as compartments for pens, multitools, flashlights, survival gear, documents and electronics as well as a mil-spec metal key fob.
• Organizer panel provides the AMAP III user with a variety of different sized storage solutions including elastic open-topped pouches for magazines, mobile phones and other devices
• Storage for tourniquets pens, multitools, flashlights, documents, rifle and pistol mags
• Large Zipper pocket to store laptop or phone chargers
• Secondary zippered pocket for securing small, easy-to lose items
• Metal Key fob
• 500/1000 Denier CORDURA® Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
• Laser cut fabrics & loop
• Mil Spec polymer & Metal hardware
• Agilite Polymer Grip-pull
Organizer Panel Dimensions
Height: 24.1cm 9.5"
Width: 25.5cm 10"
Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just the right size for organizing the AMP III
Keep everything well organized and accessible inside your AMAP III, well though design not only for EDC but for combat load out as well, quality and workmanship is all you can expect from Agilite gear, highly recommended.
I carry an EDC backpack every day and I'm loving this organizer so far. It's definitely well made! I wouldn't expect anything less from Agilite
As always perfect product and good quality :)
The EDC organizer is awesome for my everyday needs. When I don’t need to use it, I can easily remove it. I haven’t had any issues with it holding pens to pistol mags.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…