• The Agilite Pincer Pouch is a MOLLE backed fast-draw low profile elastic mag pouch that holds a single 5.56 Magazine. Its Patented funneled magwell design allows you to grab or re-index a magazine with just one hand.
• Open top mag pouches are popular but have inherent flaws. They are often bulky, clunky, noisy or impossible to reindex a mag with one hand.
• The Pincer Pouch is lightweight, low profile, quiet and allows you to re-insert a mag, snag-free.
• The Pincer Pouch is incredibly versatile, having double-spaced laser cut rear MOLLE to fit perfectly on all Battle Belts and Plate Carriers alike.
• The Pincer Pouch also has a loop interior so you can add Agilite Jump Retention tabs if your unit’s regulations require it. They incorporate Agilite’s patented AG™ polymer pull tab technology so evenwhen applied, they give you unhindered, one-handed access to your magazines.
• Whether you’re defending your country at the tip of the spear, defending your family or defending your home Pincer Pouches will give you an edge.
• Fits one 5.56x45 AR or M4 Rifle Magizines
• Fits a Single 5.56 magazine
• Weight: 3oz (83g)
• Dimensions: 14cm * 9.5cm * 3cm
• Patent Pending durable polymer magwells
• Laser-cut Squadron mil-spec laminate fabric
• Fits a single 5.56 Magazine
• Connects to all Battle Belts & Plate Carriers
• Quick-draw mag pouch with rock solid retention
• Patent-Pending magwell funnels mags into pouch, snag-free
• Low profile elastic pouch with superior durability and retention
• Battle Proven in Israel
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com
Battlefield proven products you cant go wrong with the Pincer mag pouch. I added this pouch to my war belt. Agilite is at the top of my list for gear.
I bought the single pouch for my belt, and I couldn’t be happier with its retention, would buy again, 10/10
These are honestly one of the best pouches on the market, I thought they were going to be flimsy and have no structure but they are incredibly sturdy and feels like they will last.
Legit, works every single time, robust, amazing.
If you’ve used the pincer placard then rest easy that these are just as good. The big win here is the SUPER EASY MOLLE system. I hate threading molle on belts. I especially hate malice threading. These mount up quick and easy. If you are new to Agilite gear then get on board.