🎅 Free Delivery on EU Orders Over €99 🎅
€58,90– Sold Out
• The original Israeli Mitznefet breaks up the shape of a military helmet and makes it difficult for enemy snipers to spot.
• It is now available in Multicam for the very first time.
• Mitznefets are used by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and other forces to break up the shape of their helmets in the asymmetry of nature.
• The round, precision-cut nature of a military helmet is easy to spot dow...nrange and the Mitznefet not only makes it much more difficult to identify, providing exceptional camouflage, but also supplies 360 degree shade from the sun.
• When worn without a helmet the Mitznefet also allows for an air flow to the head and for heat to escape keeping you shaded, camouflaged and cool in combat environments.
• The Agilite Mitznefet helmet cover is available for the first time in mil-spec Multicam and features a tether to connect it to your helmet so that it cannot get lost.
• It is fully adjustable to fit all helmet and head types and includes mil-spec plastic hardware by ITW Nexus.
• Mil-Spec Nylon Mesh
• Plastic Hardware by ITW Nexus
• Size: Adjustable-One size fits all helmets
• Made in Israel
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wow, this product is really well made. Breaks up round helmet view, which distorts the pattern. You can add additional vegetation depending on your terrain. An A+
Absolutely am interesting piece of Israeli equipment, so simple yet revolutionary and efficient for concealing the most important part of the body 🧠
Some say it looks like a chef's hat some say it looks like a potato. Either way it breaks up the shape of my head and shoulders. Break up the human silhouette and you disappear.
The material feels like it not only will last but also blends in with my local area very well, also fits over my GI helmet very well. 5/5 would buy again but with the quality I am unsure if I will need too!