*Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
$16.90– Sold Out
• The 1.5" version of the Zero Gravity Belt is a brand new variant of the Zero Gravity belt designed to fit regular civilian pants, not just duty or uniform pants.
• The ultimate lightweight belt, the Zero Gravity was designed for Israeli Recon troops wanting a lighter weight, more comfortable alternative to the standard issue IDF uniform belt.
• The Zero Gravity Belt is the ultimate in strength, simplicity and comfort.
• Made from 100% Mil-Spec materials and plastic hardware, it features a front loop area for flags and other patches and Mil-Spec Plastic hardware by ITW Nexus.
• The Zero Gravity belt is one of the lightest tactical belts on the market, weighing in at just 5oz and it comes in Black and Coyote Tan.
• It is 100% Made in Israel from Mil Spec components and is one of the lightest and most comfortable belts you'll ever wear.
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom color orders
• Mil Spec Tactical Webbing
• Mil-Spec Plastic Hardware
• Made in Israel
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com
Great belt, hope to see a future version which doesn't make noise (velcro) when adjusting.
Wether using the belt with my skinny jeans to G3 LAC Crye Precision pants, this belt stays in place comfortably for as long as you’re wearing it. I got mines in Coyote Tan and they threw in some sick stickers.
I bought this belt to wear at work in my uniform because it’s metal free and super lightweight. I love it so much, now I wear it at work and when I’m off. Super well made.
It's nice, lightweight, and can reliably carry whatever you want it to carry. Minimal discomfort or feeling that you're wearing a belt, unlike rigid duty ones.