🎅 Free Delivery on EU Orders Over €99 🎅
€47,90– Sold Out
• The Sidewinder rigger's belt, unlike others, is a certified rescue device and is used together with Agilite's ARCH™ pocket-sized attachment to become an instant full harness.
• Unlike regular rigger's belts, the Sidewinder is made of harness webbing of the same type and grade used by Israeli military Search and Rescue operators, making it lightweight but capable of carrying over 2 tons.
• It includes an internal vertical stiffener to support holsters and other gear and a US-made forged steel fold-back hoist point.
• Made in Israel
• Weight-5 oz (240g)
• Strength exceeds 2 Tons
• Mil-Spec Tactical Tensile™ Polyester Harness Grade Webbing
• US Made, forged steel fold-back hoist point
• N Standards: EN358, EN1498
• Available in sizes Small (28-31”) Medium (30-33”) L (32-35”) XL (33-38) Width 1.7” (43mm)
• Free US Shipping on this product (and rest of your order)
• $10 Flat shipping rate to all of Europe on your whole order
U.S Customers Return Policy - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund.You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you received it. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it in. For any further questions and for info on returns from outside the U.S please contact us at email@example.com
I keep on using this belt everyday for more than two months. I have no issues so far. Feels the quality is ready for action.
The belt is made from extremely durable material. You can feel it as soon as you take in your hands.
The velcro strap is extremely sticky and won't get loose on its own which is really what you want when wearing it on a dayly basis in the military.
There is one slight improvement that could be made though. I would like for it to have a velcro strap that runs along the total length of the belt so you could combine it with any duty belt that has integrated velcro to stabalize it in the right place.
All in all, I'm very satisfied with the belt. It is really of higher quality.
It is a amazing belt I tried it on helicopter training(Rappel) and ti is works great.
Good job Agilite
Great piece of equipment. Will be using for work frequently and can say I trust the quality and comfort completely.
Over the years I've tried a couple of different belts like this model and this one is definiely one of the best. The material of the belt is quite soft which makes it quite flexible and surprisingly comfortable to wear. Other belts are usually very sturdy and too stiff when they're new and take a while to break in.
The velcro panel is rather large which gives it a greater flexibility regarding the size, i.e. when you wear it with our without gear, it still fits.
All in all the quality of the belt and the buckle is definitely superb - as usual with Agilite's products.